Telint Ltd. is a solutions company that focuses on 5G and other technical research, spectrum, standards, mapping and most importantly how to monetise technology on an on-going basis. This includes writing and winning funding bids from Governments.
Led by the former Vice President of Samsung R&D labs in Europe, Telint’s recent clients have included a major Internet Services company, a Global Talent Acquisition Plc in the financial services space, Ordnance Survey, two Councils, a Local Enterprise Partnership, a Government Catapult and one of the UK’s fastest growing and most successful altnets.
Recently they have been involved in:
- recommending spectrum options for a robotics business
- helping to secure multi-million funding for the building of an inter-city fibre spine
- winning a major MmWave mapping tender then helping to deliver the end product
- working with a global private network to optimise its efficiency and resilience
- building a 5G ready city fibre ring
They also regularly organise, manage and speak at major 5G conferences and co-authored the successful 5GRD bid.