Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights that may be exercised free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, or find out more visit our data protection page.
To find out more about what we do with personal information, you can view Dorset Council’s privacy notice
Cookies used on 5G RuralDorset
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
These cookies are deleted when you leave 5G RuralDorset
Third party cookies
These are cookies set by other websites whose services we use on 5G RuralDorset
Google Analytics – we use Google Analytics to gather aggregated information to understand how visitors engage with 5G RuralDorset. Knowing which areas of content are most popular allows us to organise our content accordingly, making it easier for customers to find what they are looking for. The data is collected anonymously, reporting website trends without identifying individual visitors. The data collected is very helpful to us in improving this website, but you can opt out if you wish.
YouTube (Google) – we embed some videos from our 5G RuralDorset YouTube account to provide add value to certain areas of content. A YouTube cookie is used to provide web analytics in terms of the number of times a video has been watched and/or shared.
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.